The Newcastle Jets have long been committed to the Newcastle, Hunter Valley, and Northern NSW football community and recognises it’s responsibility to the wider football family.
The Club completes hundreds of hours in the community through player appearances, Member events, school visits, junior clinics and more.
There are a large number of requests made to the Newcastle Jets for donations, and the Club will endeavour to provide support and help out when are where it can.
Unfortunately however, it is not possible to fulfil every request with each evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Requests must be made at minimum four (4) weeks prior to the fundraising event
- Multiple requests during the same calendar year from the same organisation/individual are unlikely to be granted
- Provide more than one (1) donation request – your specific request may not always be possible, but alternative donation offers may be offered
- Monetary donations will not be provided
- Donations must be collected from the Club’s offices – consideration for mailing will be given only to remote locations
- All donations will be determined at the discretion of Newcastle Jets Football Club, and no guarantees are given