Want to work at the Jets? Any job opportunities will be posted here.
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and hard working person who enjoys working in finance and administration. We are currently seeking someone to work fulltime in our office supporting our finance requirements as well as a myriad administrative duties.
We are a hard working and passionate group and would love a like-minded individual to join our team. This role would suit someone who has good financial experience and can work alongside others in a small team environment. Main tasks involved in this role are
- Invoicing – both accounts payable and receivable
- Credit card reconciliations
- General administration duties including stationery and office orders
- Assistance with all administrative tasks, including those for other departments as needed
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Essential skills and knowledge to perform this role are
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work to a deadline and prioritise workloads
- Flexibility and adaptability in approach to workload
- At least two years solid financial experience
- Ability to work alongside a small team
Please apply in writing with your CV and supporting letter to email@example.com before the 10th November. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Member Protection Information Officer Position Description
The MPIO is the first point of contact for Academy participants, volunteers or parents with member protection enquiries or concerns. The MPIO either answers the queries directly or advises on the appropriate processes and engages with relevant Club personnel.
The MPIO does not investigate complaints but they collate and present any information necessary to the relevant parties, ensuring all documented processes are adhered to. This is an unpaid, part time position in the Club
- Is available for Academy participants, volunteers or parent’s enquiries or concerns
- Has knowledge of and provides appropriate procedural information when required
- Ensures all relevant policies are adhered to, particularly in regards to child protection and safety
- Maintains appropriate records in regards to any enquiry or concern received
- Presents factual, impartial reports to the company when concerns or enquiries are received
- Maintains confidentiality of all communications and correspondence
- Assists in updating relevant MPIO policies
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to listen
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent documentation skills
- Knowledge of Company policies and procedures
The MPIO will report to the Board and will liaise closely with key personnel in the company.
To apply, send your CV to Nicola Browne at firstname.lastname@example.org